09 July 2009

mom's first rock concert.

the american idol concert was fun! this is a picture of my mom, me and katelyn while we were waiting for the concert to begin. funny sidenote that wasn't so funny at the time...we accidentally sat in the wrong seats. no biggie except the people who's seats we sat in waited until the concert was starting to sit down. we had to scramble to find our real seats with all the lights down. due to time constraints and such, each performer didn't really perform all that long...which made me sad. i could've sat there for so much longer. i loved danny and kris. no shocker there. adam and allison rocked the coliseum...so LOUD that i covered my ears and could hear it perfectly. :-) a little too loud for my mom too. next time i take her to a rock concert, we'll have to remember earplugs.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I love your new templet! Your new pictures too are awesome. (glasses are super super cool)