12 January 2011

what will it take?

i just crawled into bed after a leisurely bubble bath.  even though my body is fully relaxed and eager to drift off to sleep, my mind and heart are wrestling inside of me.

i long to be passionate and fully dependent on God.  i want to be intentionally living my days seeking His will to be done in my life and those around me.  to be honest, i am no where near that.

am i ready to pay the price?

Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.  For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it."
Luke 9:23-24

go read this post.  seriously.  RIGHT NOW!  i cannot stress how much i want you to hear those words...

what will it take for me to have a heart that is so desperate for God?

what will i have to lose to bring me to that place?

God...bring it.

No comments: