04 January 2010

merry christmas...10 days late. :o)



 

 

i had an amazing christmas.  some years disappointment clouded over the true blessings as i focused on the material items i did or did not receive.  walking into this holiday season, i chose (along with my church) to have a different perspective.  if you have not heard of Advent Conspiracy,  i highly recommend that you go check it out.

i had a blast trying to figure out how to cut out unnecessary expenses and creatively still accomplish my to-do list.  my pile of presents made me smile and realize that wrapping paper isn't needed at all.


 
(and yes...that is a burger king bag.)

i am surrounded by family and friends who bless me beyond words can express.  i am loved by God who knows my every thought.  what more could i want for Christmas?

No comments: