05 September 2011

reality has not sunk in...

exhausted from traveling, combating emotions and just an overall lack of sleep. it still really hasn't hit me that this island is home. the air is thick with humidity but i found myself acclimating pretty quickly and even got a little cold tonight sitting at the end of a dock enjoying my company. i really can see how God is knitting us together and preparing our hearts for amazing things. we are heading to the YWAM base tomorrow. i am beyond excited to meet all the others and settle in to my new home!

3 comments:

Trisha ruhl said...

Charis I so admire what u are doing...u are such an amazing woman of god. I pray that u adjust quickly. Know that u are in our thoughts and prayers. I know that there isn't a better person god could send. U r going to be a blessing to many!

Love, Trisha :)

Talia said...

thinking of you...

Unknown said...

So excited to see how God is going to grow you and use you in this adventure! Praying for you :)