05 September 2011

and i'm off!

i'm currently sitting in the airport getting ready to board my plane. my blueberry muffin eating skills are lacking apparently...definitely have crumbs all over my lap. :o) the reality of this situation is hitting me in waves and i have yet to cry this morning. it is inevitable though. three hours of sleep + saying goodbye to my amazing family and friends is hard. i am so blessed. i am so ready for this adventure God has called me to but it's hard to say goodbye. can't believe this day has come. my stomach has butterflies and i am beyond excited to bury my feet in the warm caribbean sand. people who are strangers now will become like family soon. God has great plans that are yet to unfold. goodbye oregon!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

L.O.V.E. your openness and know you will see new and amazing characteristics of God. Thanks for updating this and can't wait to hear from you as you're there.