26 March 2011

a bigger opportunity.

i can choose to worry or release.

i can choose to isolate or trust.

this can be an opportunity or an excuse.

the week is now coming to a close and as the sun is peeking through the clouds, i am curled up under a blanket reflecting on the drama within my heart.  i was hit hard physically, emotionally and financially this month and i have battle wounds as a result.

the sticky situation i posted about a couple days ago has been resolved (as far as i can tell), but as for the internal aftermath...i'm not so sure.  i would love to say that all of this just rolled off my back like water on a duck, but no matter how much i joke about it and try to minimize it, i have already noticed a new hesitance in my interactions with guys in general.

between taxes, emergency room bills and my possible YWAM adventure, my financial situation is looking pretty discouraging.  my initial response to almost everything is to worry, but i'm {trying} to take a deep breath and relax this time.  in all reality i have SO much and at this point i could sign up to make monthly payments for my bills and decide not to go on my nine month adventure.  BUT for one of the first times of my life, i'm excited to see how God provides within this crazy time.  in the past i have worried about it until the last second and then smacked my forehead in frustration that i doubted His provision again...

The Lord answered Moses, "Is the Lord's arm too short?  You will now see whether or not what I say will come true for you."
Numbers 11:23

the human impossibility is an occasion for demonstrating the Lord's power.

No comments: