04 December 2010

Christmas storybook land!

storybook land is a piece of my childhood i hope i never forget.  i found a couple pictures from back in the day...my first two visits.



walking up to the building today, the memories and smells came flooding back to me.  in between the displays and along the walkways, there are hundreds of Christmas trees and lights are strung everywhere.






these stuffed dolls and the huge teddy bear are bigger than i am and have been there for as long as i can remember...



the grinch is always so much fun.  there is an X marked on the ground that you can jump on and when you do, he jumps too.  so cool...



the kids LOVED it.  i LOVED seeing their excitement and remembering what it was like when i was younger.  

now it feels more like Christmas...

2 comments:

Alexis said...

it doesn't feel like Christmas yet for me, maybe I should go there! :) Like your new blog header

Rae said...

That picture of you in the coat when you were little is ADORABLE!! I love it!