31 August 2010

is summer over?

even though my favorite season may be coming to an end, today's weather felt right.  here is a peek at my day today...


this time of year seems to encourage me to bake more.  add two overripe bananas and i just couldn't resist making banana bread.  i used this recipe and added a little bit of chocolate and walnuts.


 my poor boots have had a lonely summer hiding in a corner in my closet.  now all i need is a few puddles to go jump in...


while waiting for big brother to get home, the twins were being so loving towards each other.  i love catching moments like this!


here is the big kindergartener!  i am so proud of how well he is adjusting to the long days at school.

the only missing from today was a nice long run around the block...and that one appointment that i completely forgot about.  oops.  :o)

No comments: