24 May 2010

guess what...

i am blogging from my brand-new laptop!  months and months of saving my babysitting money and my pennies have finally paid off.  this has been my dream for years and yesterday i took a little trip down to the apple store to buy my new {friend}.

hours have been spent customizing this baby and exploring all the fun gadgets.  last night i opened a skype account (chariskay123) and talked to my mom and sister, my brother brandon, and my friend nicole.  tears rolled down my cheeks as we goofed around and made faces at each other.  what can i say...i'm easily amused.

i'm looking forward to many hours of coffee shop blogging...

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Yay! it really becomes addictive when you can bring your lap top with you everywhere. oh, ross is having a huge sale on cool lap top covers. polka dot and other cute ones. check it out!

Talia said...

hoooray! can't wait for the skype dates!!