22 April 2010

feeling bleh.


this time last week, my joy was immeasurable.  today i am bleh.

motivation = 0
brownie batter + ice cream = food medication

did i seriously think that sugar would fill the need for God time and a good workout?  yeah...didn't work and now i'm regretting it.

it is amazing how many times i don't think about what the backlash may be for my renewed passion.  once again i was a threat.  after countless similar experiences i still wasn't prepared for retaliation.  discouraging thoughts and frustrations have been my constant companion this week and it took me until just about an hour ago to figure out why. 

satan doesn't like my bible study.  he doesn't like my passion or confidence. 

where did i run?  food.

i'm turning around and foiling his evil plans.  time for some God time.

No comments: