27 November 2010

black friday and a photo shoot...

good news:  i got a new camera!
bad news: target opened at 4 am...

while waking up at that time of morning is not usually welcomed, my sister and i ventured out to have a little black friday excursion at about 3:30 am.  usually there are only two moods when i'm sleep deprived...grumpy and goofy.  luckily i woke up a little goofy and ended up enjoying the long lines.  i made new friends and instigated a cheer as the line started moving.  after about a 45 minute wait inside of target, my new camera was in my hands.

today was the first chance i had to play around with it due to a LONG nap after shopping on friday.  here are some of my favorites...




2 comments:

LeafandInk.com said...

This looks like the wait was well worth it Charis. These pictures are wonderful and what great memories you have to cherish. Since just recently losing my sister I realize even more now the value of a camera.
Love u!
Lisa

Tal said...

Fun fun! I like the new camera and the pics...