19 June 2010

on the edge.

i feel the constant pressure as the water continues to rise.  small streams cascade down my cheeks as the wind picks up.  the tiniest pebble causes a ripple effect and i can't hold back the tears.  this flood threatens to demolish the structure i so carefully constructed.

this season has me reeling.  though the list of struggles may seem small, the foundation being rocked has far-reaching influence.  the core of who i am and what i believe is being challenged.

i'm scared of where i will run if everything around me falls.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

i'm here for you charis and am praying for you. thank you for always being so open and vulnerable.

Anonymous said...

Know that our Father is always there to catch you - and He has placed in your life humans - your family, friends, even acquaintances - to help. I pray that you find peace, you are a precious young woman by whom I - and so many others - am blessed.

Bekki